- We offer wide variety of different folder shapes, sizes, materials, printing and post production technologies.
- Also need a design? We will develop visually tasteful, technically accurate and print ready folder design that will be in line with Your company’s guidelines.
- None of the standard solutions work for You? Don’t worry – contact enivo consultant and we will help You to carry out even the most daring folder project.
folder printing and production
folders – what are they?
Folders are designed to move multiple documents at once. Folders are used in offices in daily work, at exhibitions (advertising materials for customers), in stores (register folders with product offers) and in various other projects. Folders are the most convenient way to carry documents and they are more practical than ordinary plastic pockets. Folders bring some order to both the chaotic daily life of the office and work with clients. It is pleasant to receive an offer or a document in an elegantly designed folder. Importantly, cardboard folders can be printed not only on the outside, but also on the inside, thus making full use of the potential of this printed advertising material. The most daring companies use design paper instead of cardboard for added prestige.
The most popular type of folder that we come across on a daily basis. Documents, contracts, insurance policies – these and other similar documents are usually placed directly in a cardboard folder or pocket. Depending on the type and thickness of the documents, there are 4 most popular types of cardboard folders:
- cardboard covers – mainly used for contracts, especially insurance. They are usually rectangular in shape with semi-circles cut out so that the contract can be stapled to it
- classic cardboard folders with an open top – used every day when the amount of materials to be placed is minimal and mostly in standard A4 size
- completely closed cardboard folders – when the amount of material to be inserted is more than a few pages and maybe not only in A4 size. This type of folder will prevent the inserted material from falling out
- completely closed cardboard folders with a rubber or magnetic closure when you need to put a lot of information, which is usually in different sizes. An additional magnet or rubber closure will prevent the folder from opening on its own due to the large volume of materials
The most durable type of folder, made of glued 2 mm cardboard, which is then laminated. Folders that can hold the largest amount of information and are designed for intensive daily use. Companies choose this type of folder for printing product catalogues, because it is convenient to change the inner pages in them, and they will last a very long time even with intensive use. Metal corners can be added for additional protection. In more exclusive scenarios (guest book, menu, etc.) binders are made of synthetic or genuine leather.
The size of the spine of the binder is determined by the thickness of the material to be placed in it. Two types of mechanisms are distinguished – a pusher mechanism or a ring (mainly D-shaped) type:
- material thickness ~ 35 mm = spine 60 mm
- material thickness ~ 55 mm = spine 80 mm
- material thickness ~ 65 mm = spine 90 mm
- material thickness ~ 75 mm = spine 100 mm
- material thickness ~ 16 mm = spine ~ 36 mm
- material thickness ~ 20 mm = spine ~ 40 mm
- material thickness ~ 25 mm = spine ~ 45 mm
- material thickness ~ 30 mm = spine ~ 50 mm
- material thickness ~ 35 mm = spine ~ 55 mm
- material thickness ~ 40 mm = spine ~ 60 mm
- material thickness ~ 45 mm = spine ~ 65 mm
- material thickness ~ 50 mm = spine ~ 70 mm
- material thickness ~ 55 mm = spine ~ 75 mm
An exclusive product that performs the function of a folder. These pockets can be made in a variety of sizes and shapes, but are usually A4 size pockets with a half-moon cutout for the finger. It is not possible to print a full-color design, but only pantones without color transitions, and hot stamping with foil. The main advantage is that these pockets are moisture-resistant, so they are used not only for carrying documents, but also for storing various goods or instructions and for daily use. Several materials and colors are available, but glossy plastic with a thickness of 140 microns, or matte – 170 microns, is commonly used. Production is about a month as the pockets are made from scratch rather than printed ready made.
folders – comments, tips and recommendations
To make it easier for you to make cardboard folders, we have collected answers to the most popular questions, as well as prepared some professional recommendations:
- the type, shape and size of the cardboard folder is selected based on the amount of material to be placed in it
- it is possible to add various additional elements to cardboard folders, for example – transparent film pocket for business cards, pen holder, paper envelope, presser, ring or archiving mechanism
- cardboard folders can be delivered both folded and in sheets (takes up little space)
- if cardboard folders are used frequently, we recommend using a glossy or anti-scratch laminate coating for dark designs
- various additional post-processing methods are available for cardboard folders – foil, embossing, UV varnishing, lamination, gluing, individual shape, etc.
- register folders should have external overhangs of an extra 15mm as the paper wraps around the cardboard before gluing. The inside is 3 mm smaller
folder printing and production with enivo
enivo has constant experience in the execution of various folder design, printing and production projects since 2007. What are Your benefits:
- well-thought-out design – Your folder design will be developed by professional designers with many years of experience
- personal project manager – each of Your folder projects will be successfully executed from A to Z
- quality – we use only the most appropriate materials and printing technologies for each folder project to ensure maximum quality
- cost-effectiveness – the production of printed folders in larger quantities is comparable in price to those sold in bookshops
- efficiency – making design changes will be easy, because folder design files are made in a way, which makes this process very simple
- variety – You have access to a wide range of folder models, materials, print and post production technologies
- individual approach – we will consult and offer only the most suitable solutions for Your folder project
- long-term planning – we never delete project files. You will always be able to conveniently place and approve new order quickly
- free delivery – to your doorstep in the whole of Latvia, or paid delivery anywhere else
you also might be interested in
We are very satisfied with the quality, price and the attitude and hospitality of the project manager. Taking into account the positive experience, we can safely recommend SIA enivo as a good business partner.
member of the board
The work has always been fast, precise and performed with an extremely high sense of responsibility. The staff is ready to dive into all our requirements, even if they change during the development process.
Baltic marketing manager
We particularly appreciate the professional qualities of the enivo team – individual approach to each order, responsiveness, creativity, quality, accuracy and speed.
purchasing and procurement department
We have approached enivo with unusual projects and they have been able to come up with efficient and timely solutions.
In our view, the main advantage of SIA "enivo" is not only quality, but also responsiveness, finding non-standard solutions and – this is especially important for us – speed, while maintaining a competitive offer.
HILTI SERVICES LIMITED
strategic marketing specialist in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
enivo's responsive team always helps with the choice of materials and technologies, and also makes sure that the presented product is correct and meets highest requirements.
member of the board
We are especially pleased with the graphic design solutions, which helped to promote the increase of Latvia's education export!
Riga Technical University
director of the department of foreign students
Special emphasis should be placed on the responsive, kind, creative and versatile team of professionals who complete their work according to the given guidelines and on time.
It is pleasant to work with employees who always provide quality advice and recommend best solutions in each individual case.
marketing project manager
We highly value the ability of the company's employees to both listen to the customer's wishes and to provide their own vision for the specific project.
Vidzeme planning region
administration manager of the Vidzeme planning region
As an international company, quality and adherence to brand guidelines are very important to us – we can certainly rely on enivo in this regard.
business development manager
We are happy to cooperate, because responsive, creative and open people work in this company, who always ensure the desired final result with their attitude and performance.
DNV GL Latvia
Variants of layouts offered by the designer pleased with tasteful, well-thought-out corporate identity installations. The municipality of Jelgava region is pleased with the partnership.
Jelgava County Municipality
Communication during the work process was very prompt, kind and understanding. The offered design options are professional and tasteful. The work was done to the highest quality!
Mālpils County Council
the chairman of the council
Order, which was complex, was developed and delivered on time. We were pleased not only with the execution time, but also with the quality of the work done.
administrative director, procurator
During these years, we have made sure that the core values of enivo are clear and easy communication with customers, the high quality of the products created by the company, a dynamic strategy in the implementation of projects, as well as an effective approach to the tasks to be performed.
Arbor Medical Corporation
head of the marketing department
The products manufactured so far meet our high quality standards. enivo stands out among its competitors both with high-quality performance and speed, as well as with responsiveness.
member of the board
chairman of the board
From the first day of cooperation, we know that we can always count on the fact that the work will be completed within the specified deadlines, or even sooner, our brand guidelines will be followed, and the most suitable solution will be recommended for us, both in terms of quality and cost.
Communication with this company was easy and positive, very responsive, kind and professional people work in the company.
chairman of the board
contact us before your visit
On working days from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m
Address: Pērnavas iela 42, Rīga, LV-1009, Latvia (easy entrance to the parking lot from Vārnu iela 22)
Phone: +371 67 278 992,
+371 20 159 890
On working days from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m
(easy entrance to the parking lot from Vārnu iela 22)
Phone: +371 67 278 992, +371 20 159 890